Tuesday, August 10

Seorang anak menakan & cucu

Have you ever meet upon a life story about an anak menakan/cucu (because i'm a Penangite, i rather prefer using this word) who is confused on everything that's happening in front her? About all the stupidities, untruth, unfaithfulness, and faulty attitude circulating around her big family. Her only grandmother, her only uncle, and her aunties?? Except for few aunties.

"Aslm. How are you my precious, my darling anak uncle. I haven't heard from you anything. How are you progressing in your study, will have tough battle to challenge between your study and thoughts about your feeling of your family. BUT YOU HAVE TO OVERCOME, I LOST THE ONLY SISTER IN LAW THAT I LOVE MOST. I WILL TAKE CARE OF YOUR BROTHERS IN MY OWN WAY, you have to complete with fine colors just for your mom, who has given and sacrifices everything for you, and she is a real mother which is absolutely very rare to find in this world. I always love her and care for her. I too one day have to go, but I want to see you, achieve and honored the best in your studies and undertakings. I thank you to have given the best time and care to your mom. I just wish to hug and kiss you with all my love towards you, that i love most. Do sms me when you are free or call me. Selamat menyambut Ramadhan dan selamat berpuasa. You take care, aunt Diana always pray doa for you to have confident and strength, she love you very much. I love u. Wassalam."

I'm confused. I can barely think of what to say and how to act. I am badly stucked in between. This is such a complicated relationship i can never understand!

My life is sometimes just more miserable than what it seems.

2 comments:

  1. NUrul selamat berpuasa ...nanti masak best best tau pastuh letak dalam blog ...akak dan abg mahmood dah terliur tgk ikan belah belakang tew ..

    Moga Nurul sentiasa kuat semangat n blajar rajin2 . Kami semua akan sentiasa mendoakan kejayaan Nurul ...ok Doc Kim .

    In this case sama sama la kiter doakan agar keluarga kita akan sentiasa sejahtera hendaknya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nurul pulak terliur tgk ikan kering akak yg letak bawang2 and cabai tu..hehe. Selamat berpuasa jugak utk akak n family. Tapi Pak Sutan Junior and Yaya comey tu pose jugak ke..hehe.

    Hmm akak mesti heran dgn family belah ktorg ni kn kak. Rasenye family kita nilar yang paling pelik dalam dunia. Macam-macam serabut kepala otak fikir. Bukan apa, nurul kesian kat bapak kena face suma ni sorg2, kalau dulu arwah mak ada lain lah kak. Skrg bpk standing alone. Nurul pn jauh ape lah sgt nak tolong..huhu..Tu pun nasiblah unty rokiah (and mak besaq jugak) ada nk support bapak. At least ada la jugak adik beradik dia yg ada niat nak buat benda yang betul.

    Insyaallah nurul pn xsbr nk habiskn belajar cepat2..Akak rest byk2 k..msti xsihat lg tu..

    Semoga akak cepat sembuh and dapat baby baru cepat2!=D

    ReplyDelete